We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/THE-LOCKDOWN-SESSIONS-CD-3-CASSETTE-SIGNED-ART-CARD-BUNDLE-UK-ONLY/76U31CU5000

uk only I’m afraid!

Views: 27155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know with MyUKmailbox they will hold your mail till it all comes and than send it all at once if you want them to. You also have the ability for them to open the package up and consolidate it all to save on shipping. 

They will hold it for 20 days.

Just out of curiosity, can I ask which carrier you used (UPS, FedEx, Royal Mail)? I used Royal Mail tracked and seems to be taking forever (I’m on day 12) and still waiting- Royal Mail says it’s leaving UK (since 10/15) but hasn’t been picked up in USPS tracking yet. Will pay the few $ extra next time for UPS or fedex. 

FINALLY, I was able to buy the signed art card and (bloody) cassettes for £37.94! They are being sent to my friend in the UK! US residents need to log into their account to order it successfully! :-) Looking forward to eventually getting it. 

Another hint is to make the currency be the pound! 

Or just use paypal. I sent one to my friend in Hull. Just need to change the ship to address.

My order just shipped to my friend in the UK! :-D

Not sure what I am going to do with three cassettes though! Haha! 

It's probably autopen. Elton hates signing. 

He used to sign from the stage at shows. I wouldn't say he hates signing. 

As he got older the less he has signed. He hasn't signed from the stage in years. And you would have to have a very expensive first row ticket. 

My order just shipped to my friend in the UK! :-) :-D 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service