We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I've been aware of this "dealership" for awhile.  I think this offering might take the cake:

https://radziwill.us/stbrdbosiau/?utm_source=googleshopping&utm...

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing! What a deal! I got to the page with the fake Ed Asner autographs and called it quits. Ed signed a million autographs and was a great TTM signer, yet they had fake ones for you guessed it $99! You can get a real Asner for $5-$10. 

Same with Joyce Randolph she was so sweet she signed anything anyone sent until recently.  

I was looking at their ABOUT US on the website and saw they have an eBay account that is linked from their site:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_...

Closing in on 12,000 feedbacks @ 100% positive ratings over nearly 25 years.

Must be doing something right....I guess.

Perfect example of why research is key. A site like AL is great and just doing your homework in general works wonders. There are just too many people who are buying fakes and making these people wealthy.

Nick -  I think many people who are pumping money into the world of autographs are not people who do their homework.  Probably a huge percentage just want something cool signed by their favorite actor, musician, cultural figure, etc. etc.. 

Further, if it comes with a Letter or Certificate, it must be real....right? 

The Radziwill guy states:   "I have been in business for 26 years, at the same address, and my guarantee is more than a meaningless piece of paper. We will write a LETTER of AUTHENTICITY for the original purchaser". 

With that record and years of service, I think you owe him a Bob Dylan-type "apology."

Actually, only 4 items for sale and actual sold results returns "none" Recent feedback from sellers only. Obviously they source the items from ebay and somehow, magically, they arrive at their destination signed.

OMG - I just looked further into their wares.

When you say that "I've been aware of this "dealership" for awhile" can I take this to mean you have filed several reports with the FBI?

What a complete catalogue of shite. It is almost comical.

"As a Lifetime Member of The American Institute of Forensic Examiners, The Garden State Ephemera Association, Antique and Memorabilia National Dealer Association and The Universal Manuscript Society, Dr. (owner name) subscribes to a strict code of business ethics." That would be - "Never give a sucker an even break", I presume.

I would not have to read further than "Forensic Examiners."   Where is the guy with the giant magnifying glass in a suitcase when we need him?

Lol - we shouldn't really laugh, it's not funny. I get quite incensed by nutjobs like these - it's not good for my blood pressure.

If we didn't laugh we would cry.  The buyer of this merchandise is the silver-haired Grandma (or Grandpa) who wants to buy Johnny his favorite movie star.  Impulse and beginner is what he is looking for.   Buy now and question three years later.

The address for this “dealer” is a house in New Jersey and the “dealer” is claiming to be a “Doctor.” More like doctoring up fake autographs in a house in New Jersey. The duped people probably are probably paying off his property taxes (highest in the nation).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service