We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

There's really not much to say about the below set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries on a baseball sold by Ebay seller Staggs-ccc for $660.00.

Who in their right mind would spend $660.00 on the below piece-of-crap "500 Homerun Club" forgeries.

The forgeries on the below baseball are both obvious and laughable.

We've seen these same-style forgeries hundreds of times on Ebay.

Ebay has literally become a cesspool of forgeries.

This crap continues to devalue the authentic autograph collections of true collectors.

Sellers of forgeries list and sell crap like this because they know that Ebay is heavily-populated with wannabe autograph collectors and suckers.

And Ebay, has they have for the past twenty years, continues to profit from the sales of forgeries.

Here are those ugly and laughable "500 Homerun Club" forgeries sold by Ebay seller Staggs-ccc for $660.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Homerun-Club-Autographed-Baseball-COA-1...

Worthless COA:

Tags: $6600.00, 351516826136, 500, Club, Homerun, Mantle, Mickey, Ted, Williams, autographed, More…baseball, ebay, for, forgeries, item, number, seller, sold, staggs-ccc

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for those who struggle with identifying Mantle and Williams forgeries, take a look at the hideous Killebrew signature on the ball above, and compare it to this authentic version:

Nice post, Terrier.

Sometimes the Killebrew is more telling than most of the other forgeries on those "500 Homerun Club" forgeries.

Gotta be an idiot to spend $660.00 on that crap!!!

OMG...What a High Grade Moron. I give them a "10", Gem Mint Moron. Out of their skull stupid. E-Bay needs to have a class action lawsuit and be investigated by the Feds. It's absurd. I am so glad I canceled my account. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service