We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A bit rushed but think it's got a shot?

Views: 1181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really do not think these are real. The first name isn't right -- the lower parts of the g!s are consistent in real examples, and the r is wrong -- but the giveaways are in the last name...the rr always had that twirl in them, and the on at the end were nearly always exaggerated.

totally agree with Edward

I believe there are a lot of fake Harrison's out there that many here think are real. I don't like either of these. The problem becomes when one is deemed real then others compare similar potential fakes to ones deemed real and after a certain amount of time what was fake has become the excepted real. Anyway, I am not going to debate it again but I think there are new very talented Harrison forgers out there right now.

Here's one signed the same year from the "Hamburg Days" deluxe edition book.

Looks like some off the Genesis books I've nearly purchased.

this one is authentic. look at the rr formation.  the others do not have it, and that was one thing that was fairly consistent George's signature. 

The first two examples are rushed, in person examples in which he didn't always take the time to form the loops in the "R"s. They were offered by two different sellers over a year apart, and both were obtained in March of '99. Here's a less rushed example in which the loop is missing from the second "R".

Are these "R"s genuine?

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself I'm probably not helping. This is a Japan genesis book from strawberry walrus, I was going to buy one over here in Australia. But his signatures are all different.

Yes, id say so in reply to ballrooms Are these rs genuine.

I think the one at the top of this page, put on by Ballroom, is definitely real.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service