We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does this look to be legitimate? 

Views: 6936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

25 years lol
This Harrison index card looks highly suspicious to me. Some things are just not right.

Here is one from 1991. Looped "rr" in Harrison and the "r" in George in the "bolt" style.

How are you thorsten still going at it.

Present this graphic and the others I made to Tracks, if they still pass your item I wall pay for the cert. I am that confident and will back it up.

Now I do believe that is a respectable offer Steiger.

Steiger. I'm not prepared to be the meat in the sandwich between tracks and Epperson.

You don't need to be, Paul. Only thing I'd do, since you didn't buy it directly from R&R, is make sure it's not a photo of the album they sold. It doesn't look off to me, but it's always good to check.

You can do that by tilting it in the light to make sure the autograph doesn't have the exact same sheen as the album. And, to be doubly sure, take an image as high-resolution as the one you took before, but save the image as a maximum quality JPG, so it's not compressed, or as a PNG. That way the printing pattern of the album cover can be examined, and the edges and ink flow of the autograph itself.

lol, good line!

N.S.,

We have a difference of opinion here. Everyone interested has given their opinions on Paul's piece. Leave it at that. 

I have decided to upload several autentic but total messy written autographs. The style of his handwriting is incredible, isn`t? Just do show you what is possible.

May I just ask how you know all of these ones are authentic? (Especially the extra texture sloppy signature?) Not doubting, just curious that these are known exemplars.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service