We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Can anyone tell me if they had a item signed with Certificate Of Authenticity from GFA Authenticated by another Authenticator say JSA or PSA ?

Views: 17857

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let us know what Mr. Rocchi tells you.  Mr. Rocchi reads this site.

Ask the CEO of UBID about his knowledge of autographs.

Vincent, i hate to say it, but you can almost bet that everything you bought is highly questionable . Sending them to JSA or PSA honestly would be a waste of your money more than likely. Please take what you are told by ubid and GFA with less than a grain of salt. And that isnt putting down those companies. But whenever i know i have a bad item and i am reassured that its good, i take what i am being guaranteed with a grain of salt.  Of course they will try and reassure you that the items are real.

In fact, i bet i can tell you what you will hear tomorrow. First you will get the assurance that all the items are real, and that their is this great guarantee, etc. Then you will hear how the autograph business is such a ruthless game and that people always try and make others look bad. Then more than likely you will be told that this site, its members, and commentors dont know what they are talking about and that they are out to ruin the name of good dealers/authenticators. You will be assured that the reason you are being told these items are fake is b/c someone has a grudge against them, or that people are just trying to ruin reputations.

Then more than likely you will be strategically pointed to several smear sites on the net today (2 in particular). These sites will tell you how awful this site is and how its members know nothing and are just out to ruin reputations. More than likely you will then be pointed to certain articles that try and show how awful this site is.

I can guess all this b/c its the same song and dance over and over. I hope this isnt what you hear and that instead you are offered a full refund for everything you bought. If that happens then this hobby is off to a better start.

But in the mean time i would google the companies you purchased from and search this site for their names and read up on the experiences others have had. Unfortunately you arent going to like what you read.

Good luck with the refund and please tell us what is said

Carl

Thanks again Carl

Oh yeah, and definetly dont accept credit of any kind or trades of any kind (not sure if thats an option you will be offered or not). Even if they appear to be PSA/JSA certed, insist on a full refund. Dont stray from that point at all or let anyone talk you into anything less. Insist on a full refund for every single purchase no matter what. The autographs are what speaks the truth, not me or anyone else. And these autographs speak loud and clear. Insist on the refund with no deviation.

Are the items that you purchased similiar to the Muhammad Ali items that are currently on eBay. If so don't listen to a word either of them say. They are some of the worst I have ever seen. I collect Ali items and when I see crap like them it gets me mad. I will be emailing GFA and letting them know what I think about there authenticator for these items should be in jail with the person that signed them
Have anyone seen one GFA certed item that they thought was authentic?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service