We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

looks like this is going to be in all the indie stores, here are a couple of links

https://shop.therecordexchange.com/UPC/093624849001

https://mainstreetmusicpa.com/UPC/093624849001

Views: 28516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That'd be nice if they signed more to put online again, if it does happen I'm going to try to get one for my sister, she likes Green day too.

Has anyone found anything confirmed for in-store tomorrow? Just curious…I called a few around the area today and not as promising as I thought. Still trying to track one of these down!!

I’ve been trying my local ones too, most just did listening parties and had no idea what I was talking about with Signed CD’s. Sucks

Same here…the fact that most didn’t know what I was talking about at first also made me wonder…

I have a tip on 1 store. They have limited stock and I still may make the trip in the morning so I won't say which store, but I will say that this store was kind enough to dig info that wasn't released to the public. They had signed cds coming in but they wouldn't be released at the early listening party and insisted they would be sold on release day only. 

Just sharing this info because it may be wise to double check the stores that had the early listening parties tomorrow as well. 

Yeah, I did talk to one store that said they may be getting some and told me to check back in the morning, so we’ll see….

I managed to track one down in-store a little while ago, maybe not the best example but very thankful to go from nothing to one in-hand with a little legwork.

I was wondering if there would even be many out there and store said they only got a very small amount. Agree to check the stores that had the listening parties….

Nice score! I never did go to one, we live in a rural area and had some snow last night. I'd have to make a 3 hour drive round trip and it would be too dangerous if they didn't salt the roads yet. I have some coming from park Ave but there wasn't any movement on tracking so far. figured it would be a fun adventure similar to how I scored RHCP. Ill just wait and see what happens with Park Ave. I also have pre-ordered from another store as well that hasn't been canceled yet so its better I just take my chances at home.

If anyone wants to check if there still available, it was at Vintage Vinyl in St. Louis

Out of stock for me on the website, but it's cool. So you didn't get any tracking for the cd yet?

Zia Records showing 6 out of 8 stores tomorrow but they're in Phoenix and Las Vegas.

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/14907883/green-day-saviors-autographed...

Ah right, thanks! I forgot about Zia, I think they advertised as in-store only the whole time…so maybe there is some hope! :-)

I got an overnight notification that Rough Trade US had them back in their Web store, but I can't even find the product link this AM. Still, perhaps one to watch. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service