We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Greta, Thunberg

Views: 8664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks didn't know about the Emma Thompson bookplate book coming out. Will be a nice companion with the Tom Hanks book coming next May seeing as they were both in the Walt Disney pic together.

What is the Emma Thompson book?

Thanks! I picked up the Emma Thompson and Greta book. 

Her current signature will most likely look different to the ones from 2019, where she had a childish letter by letter signature…I expect it to be more mature now, more fluent, she is a young adult now 

You can bet on Waterstones - they wouldn't allow that sort of nonsense.

I feel buying this book is an investment in the short term but at the same time the fact its in stock yet selling for higher on eBay says something smells funny about this.

I don't think any sold for anywhere near that price. But people did have them listed for $200. Now the ebay asking price is down to $100 or so. I'd be shocked if these stay high.

These have been on sale for at least 24 hours without selling out so I can’t see these being worth very much 

Maybe in terms of flipping, but I don't think it's the end all in terms of value.

Also possible that the word just hasn't gotten out very much. But, yeah, in all likelihood she's signing a ton of these, as is usually the case with signed book promotions.

I always wondered how many books a person typically signs during a “signed book promotion”

It varies wildly.  I've seen where it was a few hundred or as high as 10,000. Not sure there is a typical amount. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service