We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Stunning framed signed piece of the set from her performance at the brits just gone Tuesday not sure how many there are can also be purchased with a signed copy of the cd or cassette for an extra £2 if you ain’t ordered already rising uk star going places 

https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/framed-brit-awards-backdrop-pi...

Views: 3428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gosh I love this forum as much as my wallet hates it. Thanks, that's a really cool piece, had already ordered the signed CD but couldn't resist. 

Me too so far today I’ve got 

this item 

3 Tate cds 

1 Taylor swift cd lol

I love this page too dude 

I also ordered cd before so got cassette this time could resist either 

I have purchased exactly the same items as you, only 2 Tate CD to check if the sig is genuine and 2 Taylor shipped to US. Oh and 1 sig Del Amitri that popped back on Amz UK this morning. 

Haha that’s crazy I am hoping the Tate are real too 

yeah USA could get up to 4 Taylor’s U.K. only 1 and sold out quick 

Fun thing is I really have the feeling Griff is going the Rina Sawayama way. Ordered sig poster for a tenner a few months back, now I see it on the bay for stupid money. Get it while you can guys. 

I agree mate going to go that way especially now she been on the brits and the whole country seen her 

What an awesome item - thanks!

No problem mate I love this page

I know there's a signature on the matting in the picture, but unless I'm missing something, the standalone framed piece doesn't mention anything about being signed in the product description?

Also, does anyone know if they ship to the US?

I was wondering the same, but the link under the main item says "Ltd Edition – Signed & Framed Brits Set Piece + Choice of Music" 

https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/brit-awards-backdrop-choice-of...

I’m not sure it said signed and shown it signed in the pic so I’m confused now here’s my receipt maybe that clears it up 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I also have the personalised video coming from her so excited about that I ordered last time when I got the cd 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service