We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I was in all the Star Wars Fan Clubs back when the first films came out, 40+ years ago.  One of the cool things about the club, you could write to the stars and get replies and signed photos. I wrote to Harrison Ford because he was in a Model Railroad Club when he was in school and I've been a model railroader since I 5 years old.  Harrison sent me a photo, but his signature doesn't look his more recent autographs.  You can in the photos that the pen had pressure used to write, plus on the back you can see that the ink bled through.  Does this look authentic to everyone?  If it real, should I try and sell it now, or wait until Harrison Ford is no longer living, which I hope is a very long time away.  I was thinking now that Han Solo is dead, maybe these photos might be worth more. 

Tags: Back, Empire, Ford, Han, Harrison, Solo, Star, Strikes, Wars

Views: 879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe it's stamped

It is a stamped photo, and it seems like whoever stamped it didn't let it dry before tossing it in the pile of the rest. Samples below.

They are a cool novelty item, but you won't be selling them for more than $10-$20.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service