We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Deleted

Tags: Deleted

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This may not be 100% accurate and I may not be the most experienced Jeter collector, but as a general rule of thumb...

I look for the three loops to look like eggs standing up. Many of the forges have loops that are too round or look more like eggs laying on their side.

Chris Williams could shed some light on this for sure....I respect Chris very much as a person...a friend....and a collector...he could render a good opinion on this and Iam sure if he does....he is more then likely going to be correct....as far as the "Classic Fake" I posted...its a G.A.I fake....not something that failed authentication...its not even close to an authentic piece and is horribly off...its just like there bad Riveras they authenticated...probably done buy the same hand...... but as far as AUTHENTIC PIECES....Jeter I know for certain had at least 3 or 4 transitions in his auto from minors up until today....its really tuff to compare autos from steiner...to free street autos...to ball park autos...to.card company autos...to charity autos...they will be similar...but definitely not exactly the same...

My buddy Cee Gee asked me to come over here and check out this Jeter.  I agree with Cee Gee.  I don't like it either.  Some areas look slowly drawn and methodical.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service