We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Signed on kings road 1969

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was that aimed at me?

Well, no one else has said "likely good" yet. Just questions. So, as the claim is yours, I was asking how you substantiate it, since there is fully understandable reluctance from a set of electric-eagle-eyes to get into specifics I thought you might say why you feel it is "likely good".  

The jury is out. I have not rushed into a firm decision. I'm not easily swayed by popular opinion. To be honest, I never asked the question whether it was fake or not. It was volunteered. Not by me. It was not posted on the real or fake section.

now I'm confused

why did you post it then?

I'm loosing your intentions if not for public opinions and then saying you're not easily swayed.

Can you or anyone explain why the ink and photo appear to be properly aged but the JH signature ink looks freshy fresh and on the back?  Strange me thinks

Not mention the signature is very odd

Heavy lean to forgery especially since Hendrix is spelled wrong haha

I'm still studying it. I don't want get into heavy conversation.

LMAO

are you kidding?

Dude I just spit my donut out haha

Fine... tell us what your conclusion is when and if you find it

OUT

Still studying while thinking of buying it/negotiating? Well, for me, with a name like this I would spend TIME on learning this signature. Lots of time. I have seen too many of these types of name signatures "created" by modern computers and signing machines, combining first and last names and inscriptions and dates along with established signatures and styles to create "new". I don't say here - but it speaks to the level of sophisticated forgery in these areas, and that is why I would spend TIME.

I'm sorry - I thought you said you were "...in negotiation/thinking of buying it/it was "likely genuine"...". As for the rest, I would consider negative opinions even if I did not solicit them. I like the first thing I hear to be "wow!" not "it looks unusual", so I would want to know more still. 

Yes I will. As I said I'm still looking it over. I could go either way at the moment. I'm looking at the D at the moment and the way it loops. 

I go into fine detail before reaching a verdict. It might take a few days. 

badcat:eat another donut ;-)

Here’s my Hendrix for comparison.

+1. That example Richard posted does not look "strange" to me. 

nice one Richard

but it seems Abcd is in his study room and doesn't want to be disturbed by outside influences.

Except for maybe an answer from Roger Epperson

Can't say I understand this thread but it is going to be entertaining if nothing else haha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service