We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I ordered it from a collector in Montevideo Uraguay, said they witnessed Joey signed it in 94 as they were a journalist who attended many of their shows, the person that sold me these was mentioned on RamonesHeaven so he seems credible,The other photo is a signed Acid Eaters all access pass. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Pass photo

Screenshot_20230930-190514_eBay~2.jpg

Tags: Poster, Punk, Ramones, Signed, pass

Views: 682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know the first thing about this specific autograph, but I can say that "obtained by a journalist/photographer/sports writer" is one of the most common stories attached to fakes. It may be #2 with only "found in grandpa's attic" ahead of it. 

+1

It wouldn't let me reply on other comment but I paid him and emailed it hoping for good news.

Well done. It may take a few days, or not. Next time, do this before purchasing non-returnable under-priced items with free shipping from Uruguay IMO.

Will do thanks Eric!

Most welcome Mike. Do you know of any good fast food chicken joints? ;)

I Work security for Los Pollos Hermanos i do background checks stuff like that....

I've heard things about that place...but great chicken!

Gus approaches "I'm so sorry to hear that sir if you have a complaint I'd be happy to refer you to our website."

He said it was authentic!!!!!

Excellent. You can get a full letter of Authenticity for an additional fee and by sending the item in. You will already have a tube from when you get it.

The poster was $40 alone and I got a pass too for a little more so was it a good deal? I'll wait to send it in for verification I'm in no rush.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service