We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sorry for the crappy pictures but this is framed as you see it with a very heavy frame under glass--This is how I purchased it so I've never taken it out to take better pictures, sorry :-( please, if you give me any kind of opinion, give me some details and why you think so :-) thank you so much

Tags: Beatles, Imagine, John, Lennon

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’d look to Southern California for the source of this one. Not genuine IMO.

The "Southern California Forgers" strike again!

It definitely looks like a SoCal forgery to me too.

Where are you finding all these forgeries you've been posting? 

IMO...and others on here as well... you never say why you think that an item is a forgery...if you point out certain things...that may help a forger. I've seen it happen.

well then, that's like saying you point out certain things you can do to be a terrorist, a terrorist will take from that and increase their skills to being a terrorist... but if they're already a terrorist, they probably already know how to be a terrorist

To an amateur, it may look good. Upon reflection, it's actually too good - which should be the first big flag. If possible, try and get a refund. It's not a genuine signature.

I got this over 17 years ago from a company called Rockingems... are they the Southern California company you're talking about??

Because I don't remember where they were located

not good IMO

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service