http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/124/

They have at least 100 Michael Jackson signed items -- how many are good (if any?)

Views: 3270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Sandra.  This one to me is QUESTIONABLE at best.  I wouldn't buy it.  I think JACKIE JACKSON is an atypical signature.

This album sold for $1,500 on Julien's Live today.

That's a huge concentration of anything, let alone autographed items.

However, this is an amazing auction for a Jacko fan, as personal items go. Always sorry I missed the December 1999 Graceland auctions. 

True, but due to the Julians/Bush MJ auction, any source of "owned/worn" clothing is questionable in my opinion. Are the clothes in the auction authentic?? Were they owned or worn by MJ?? These are all questions that i would have to see very strong evidence of, to be convinced.

Most of the clothing in the auction is actually the J-5 clothing (which I do find authentic) these are items that were in a storage unit that was not paid for, someone bought the contents and these things are now resurfacing--again--they've been auctioned in the past.  Michael actually tried to stop the sale of the items, and lost.  The only Bush items are very few - and being "re-sold" (they were in the previous Juliens auctions).  Juliens had first said they would refund anyone thinking their items were questionable after the signatures were suspect.  Then when people surfaced wanting a refund, he and his partner said they never offered a refund (retracted what they told the new station).  His new offer (and the emails with this info were shared in the Bush thread here on AML) was that they would resell the items for the buyers in the future.  Win - win for Juliens... as they gets double commissions on it. 

so if I understand this right, Juliens ,  after all the controversy over the last MJ auction,  instead of giving unhappy customers refunds  are  offering to resell these fake MJ items of unhappy customers whilst taking a commission .       What  an auction house!.  Did they have quite a good reputation before the M J storm blow up?

Michelle,

If you want a good read and want the full story, check out this link. Its a  really big thread, but its well worth the read, and quite entertaining. It shows what went on in all its shame.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/michael-jackson-sign...

Also, check this link out. Thanks to the members of this site, Steve Cyrkin and Roger Epperson, enough attention was drawn to the Bush/Juliens items that Roger went on the news to discuss the controversy around the items. On camera, Juliens states that they would give a refund to any unhappy buyer. And as you will see in the thread I link too, numerous customers came here wondering what to do, and when they contacted Juliens, they either had to jump through hoops to get the refund, or they didnt get it at all. At least according to there testimony.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/nbc-investigates-j...

This signed photo sold for $350 on Julien's Live.

is it real?? that is the question??

I have no clue..

Mark

I don't think so Mark. I wouldn't buy it.

This “Smooth Criminal” white wool fedora just sold for $6,000.

I am looking at one item.. besides the Michael Jackson items, do must look to be real or what they are saying it is??

thanks!

Mark

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service