We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hello everyone just bought this john lennon auto for £1150 shud have let everyone have a look at it before i payed for it  just thinking did i overpay for this mite sell it pm me if this apeals to any of you

Views: 1528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as long as it good that matter the most 

yeah thats who i bought it from, very helpful guy to be fair his feedback looked good to me so thought id make him offer

I wouldn't touch a thing from that seller he sells heaps of fakes. Also he shill bids if people remember Paul he listed this on this sellers page and shill bid on it as it was released as soon as it sold at a buy now price.

Then he got suspended from here and came back as "Shane" and "Jane."

What a character.

whats a shill bid/ he has prety good feedback tho for sumone who sells alot of fakes

There are a ton of Ebay sellers who have great Feedback and they sell nothing but forgeries.

fair point

hes a dirtbag 

He has a 64 feedback with 93.3%. That's great feedback. Most of "his" stuff is fake. Shill bidding is when you bid on your own item to get the price up

seems i mite have bought a bad lennon then

93.3% feedback is NOT good. In fairness, with a low total feedback one bad rating can make it look worse than it is. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service