We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 26469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow, I have no idea then. Hopefully they just needed a separate day to get them all done and thats why the date changed. All speculation of course but because of that date change on the main page, I'd still just give it more time.

Now it says ships on December 1st on TSL. Must be waiting on a second batch.

Mine says expected to ship yesterday. Should I expect it to be on the way now? Or do I need an email first 

Mine was dispatched yesterday, should be at my addresspal by Thurs then AnPost take over and deliver it to Ireland, hope to christ this isn't Autopen

I really doubt it. Gene and Paul haven't been known to do that in the past. And if the were autopenning them I am sure it wouldn't have sold out twice. Never say never but I am leaning towards they should be authentic.

Was the Gene book not auto pen?

No clue. Either way I am not going to worry about or assume the worst until someone one here says the are definitely one way or another. As of now all of this is just gossip as far as I can tell. The good thing is some people will have theirs before most of us get ours shipped and we can cancel or not depending on what they say.

I expect these to be real, was just saying Gene has form.

Would talkshop dare send another autopen right after the Robby Krieger fiasco?

Received my copy today… these do not appear to be autopen. (They are tiny art cards, unfortunately.) And on the back of mine is blue ink smudges, which suggests to me it was placed on top of another signed card and the ink smeared off a bit. Aside from the pitiful size of the art card, I like it. 673F4F55-DDCB-4691-BDF4-3180B33C089B.jpeg

Interesting.. seems like the same size ava max sent out with her cd. I wish they would have signed in black or silver but as long as they are real. They are awesome

Yeah, I’d say it’s about the same. Actually, this seems a bit smaller. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service