We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 1364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Easy buy. Thank you :)

20 left!

And they're gone. That was quick.

These are back in stock on LP with signed postcard.  190 left at the time of this post. 

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/autographed/products/korn...

Today got the 2 KORN lps with signed cards

they are nice a great design better than the amazon signed booklets and better signatures  

I haven’t received mine. I received this email today. 

We regret the delay. Unfortunately, there has been a delay in receiving all the autographs for this release in our warehouse from the artist.”

Man I would have a few nice words to say to someone on that. It seems serious BS. They should know how many they get and sell only what they got. Honestly I forgot I order these till got email that order was shipped. Didn’t really intend to buy them. Seem to be really nice tho. 

Today- 

“Thank you for your recent order for our signed promotion of KORN’s Requiem CD. Unfortunately, we have been informed by the distributor that we will not be receiving the full amount initially confirmed and sold for this signed promotion, and we do not have adequate inventory to fulfill your order.

As such, we must cancel your order for this title and you are being issued a full refund. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process the refunds.

We apologize for the inconvenience and any disappointment caused by this unexpected situation.”

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service