We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Go to https://townsendmusic.store/ and search for Kylie tension

Views: 4697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally sold out. Was up for over 4hrs w/5 max per order. Could be a restock here, too???

I woke up around 5:30 ET and there was over 300 left and I watched the last 100 or so disappear 5 at a time so I'm sure you will see most of them show up on eBay. I usually buy a couple if it's something I really like but it doesn't seem like an actual fan or even collector would be buying 5

I thought maybe it was turning into another Demi Lovato situation. Ẅay too many sigs sold so the quality of the sig would be an incoherent squiggle. Hope I'm wrong on that last part. 

i'm not sure how many the other stores sold but they did seem to sell out pretty fast, and I can't imagine Newbury started with any more than 500 at the most if that, so it may not really be that many overall. but I also hope you're wrong about the incoherent squiggle lol

I ended up with too many autographs from her disco release. Mix of prints and booklets, so I passed on this completely. I was up late with a sick daughter and tempted when I saw this because of my addiction to this hobby and being a fan, but its just a signed insert. If I didnt have so many disco signatures, I would have bought a few.

Unless these are very limited, I cant see how resellers will make much money. Ive seen a few disco signed booklets even sell for under retail in the last year when you factor fees and shipping. I was thinking about buying another so I have the same amount of booklets to prints but thats just crazy thinking lol. FOMO is setting in now because how quick these went but ill get over it

yeah, I'm kind of getting over these signed prints myself now that I've started to get some actual old-school style signed on the cover ones from the in-store signings. lately it's been Cleopatra, Vinyl Tap Nashville, Electric Fetus, and even some from Newbury but if I cut back to only buying signed on the media items I would save sooo much money lol

Appreciate the post Jason

Sold out 

Why is every store stating it's an 'Exclusive' ? All they all going to be different signed art cards?

I thought the same - I wonder if some are getting booklets like Disco and some are getting art cards 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service