We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AJ - Thanks man.....glad  u agree with me....I speak the truth.....and your STRIKE A POSE image is 100% THE REAL DEAL   ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS HERE!!!!!!  Thanks for posting......I love seeing new examples of real siggys of M

Thanks I appreciate it. 

AJ, your signed Madonna is awesome! Thanks for sharing it here.

Thanks!

It's authentic.
Go over to RACC and show them 16 identically signed CDs that were gotten in front of Madonna's house and check out the response. In no way am I trying to be rude or accusatory, Madonna is not signing 7 perfect examples for you at her house. And no, you don't know better than Roger Epperson. Sorry. You don't know better than Bonham's, RR Auction, etc.

Xwiesy....FACT ..been collecting Madonna over 20 years....contact Christies..bonhams..juliens...Bob Eaton at RR....Magarett at Heritage auctions,the 1st 3 auctions houses email me to authenticate items they want to include in their  upcoming auctions....You have no idea who I am...but all those bodies do...any chance you can  post any of your REAL Madonna signed items FOR ALL 2 C..coz  I got around 139 at my last count...u just cannot digest my presence on this forum,,u really should coz  I got a lot to add to this forum/community...which will be appreciated by the right people

Did someone just play the "you don't know who I am" card? LOL...You must be somebody for Madonna to reward you standing outside her house with 7 perfect sigs!
I'm not going to fight with you, but when someone starts off with a "I'm taking you to school..." that's pretty much what I need to know.

I actually took his post as humor not sarcasm when he posted - plus he added he'd be happy to help others as well.  Sometimes interpretation can be misconstrued when someone is just writing - and we can't see their expression.  

In any case I'm finding the discussion interesting, and educational.   

Brilliantly put, from both parties, it's a shame the direction it has gone, please believe this guy is 100% genuine Kamran is a fountain of knowledge regarding Madonna & honestly didn't know of this guy till today

Honestly, I just want to learn as much as I can about, in this case, Madonna's signature. From whom doesn't matter. Just the facts are what I am concerned with. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service