First I will give thanks to mr. Joe W. for his help allways to the AML members. I would like also (please) to hear mr Kamram's opinion about this maxi single sleeve signed and wich year do you think it was signed??? . It has a Beckett coa. Thanks !!!

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we discussed this one in an earlier discussion. I think I may have missed the mark on this one. After studying it a bit more, I think it's probably not signed by Madonna. Hope Kamran chimes in. You may want to friend him if you are looking for a Madonna. He is the best on her!

Thanks Joe W. Hope he can help me about this one.

I hope they got it right and I'm wrong. But, I've come not to trust anyone completely on Madonna autographs. So many respected auction houses and dealers miss the mark on her.

It is difficult Joe. Do not worry I hope Kamran give me his opinion or I will  lose a lot of money because as I said it is on the way from USA to Europe. mmmmm I payed with Paypal and there is is a small mistake I discovered ... beckett writes its an album but is not an album it is a 1985 USA Maxi single. Lets wait to the great Kamran's opinion.

Black, I hope we are wrong as well, but I’m almost certain this is a forgery style according to Kamran...at least I think.  So we’ll see what he says.  If it isn’t real, you’ll obviously need to get you’re money back.  I do know that PAYPAL is much kinder to buyers than sellers.  Anyway, I hope it all works out.

Once again this one is totally fake

Thanks Kamran. I hope I will get my money back.

I saw it was sold on ebay I think this week!!   If u paid by paypal you are covered do not worry....99% of the autographes on ebay are fake....and most of those have been forged by the same person!!!  There are soo many of his out there...many people only know the fakers handwriting as the ONLY reference because they have been doing it for so long....and  I personally have seen many many certificates that accompany most of them too

Yes payed by Paypal it is a pity but that is live. So a good authenticador is no guaranty to be genuine actually.

So a good authenticador is no guaranty to be genuine actually...…..  No mister not in Madonna's case....just ask me ok....I will tell you straight away if good or bad

Of course I understand thanks to this great community. I will forget madonna's sgn because there are so many fakes I payed around 1k for a fake auto. Crazy crazy crazy !!!

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service