First I will give thanks to mr. Joe W. for his help allways to the AML members. I would like also (please) to hear mr Kamram's opinion about this maxi single sleeve signed and wich year do you think it was signed??? . It has a Beckett coa. Thanks !!!

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's certified by Beckett, so does BiB argue against their COA?

BiB, is there a return privilege?

Hi steve per Paypal I will get my refund because IT IS NOT AUTHENTIC. thanks again for all.

yes start ebay claim.....with above reason...you are totally covered...Do not give up wanting or looking for a real Madonna ok....because with the price  you are willing to pay..you will find a good real one

Seems as though you can't trust anyone in this hobby.

Well I think the third party authenticators do it in good faith...and hope they wouldn't just certify just anything....but its important for them to have on file images of real examples and importantly too fakes...esp once they are made aware of the situation..and there are known forgers around on a grand scale

Kamran, I’ve seen at least a few of this forgery style authenticated by PSA, Beckett, and JSA!  So now all three of these major TPAs have it in their files that this is an authentic Madonna style when it’s not.  Sadly, some people are going to buy these for good money, and happily think they have a real Madonna.  Unfortunately, not everybody has a Batman (Kamran) they can rely on like on like we can.

What happens if the seller comes back and says it has a Beckett coa!

The buyer can still send it back if they are not happy with it....even if it was real.....buyers change their minds all the time on many things you are covered..as long as it was paid for via paypal

Sure I know that but if the conversation arouse and left the seller scratching his head.

Oh I see what you are saying....I guess it depends where the seller got it from...if he was lucky/unlucky enough to be the person who brought it from the faker 1st hand (in good faith) then he should persue a refund.....and if he also got the item authenticated from Beckett..then they should just repay the fees he paid....but if you look on ebay as we speak...go to Madonna HIGHEST PRICE FIRST...and scroll down..there are many other examples of the fakers work for sale as w speak...I even know the fact that Madonna herself had fake items removed from a big auction house when she viewed the pre published catalogue...all signed items!!!

Kamran,

The Beckett COA could likely be seen as the last word by eBay. The lack of authenticity argument very likely may not work. No offense to you.

But if the dealer has a return privilege it should be easy. Otherwise, I don't know how it will go.

yes that is  a concern

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service