We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

hello everyone. i m a newble of sport autograph.

i just got a manchester city jersey from ebay. the description marked it is a player issue with team autograph. it comes with a COA by an unknown
person, & a message from a company "UK Autograph Collecting Co". i have no idea about this company as i can't find any detail from the web. however the seller got back to me that all the autographs are authenticated by an expert called ACE (http://www.autograph-certification-experts.co.uk/). ;(

also i found the shirt is made in thailand. becasue the player issue is not available for selling in retail market, so i don't it's real or not. but the seller said it's 100% genuine. how can i get any information of it? can anyone take a look of my player issue shirt? ;(

Views: 1590

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you actually received the jersey or have you just purchased it?

You have plenty of time to file an Ebay/Paypal claim. Generally, you can get your money back if you are unhappy for almost any reason and especially if there is an authentication problem with the autographs.

However, it will depend on the legitimacy of the authentication company. I know nothing about the autographs in question or the authentication company.

It appears others here are familiar with the autographs in question and don't like them but that in and of itself will not necessarily be enough to insure a refund.

For $10 you can do a PSA/DNA "Quick Opinion" on the item even though it has already ended and that would likely be all you would need for a refund if it does not pass since Ebay recognizes them for authentication purposes.

Good luck!

i had purchsed it on last monday, and i already got the jersey yesterday.

besides the autograph, there is a defeat on the player issue jersey as well...

Attachments: No photo uploads here

thanks mike.

besides i sent the msg to the seller, i requested the refund through Paypal as well.

but i can't send this case to ebay, as i had usedpaypal for the payment. ebay just show the link for me to go paypal only...

I agree with others, fakes. As other say, email the seller saying you wish to return and obtain a refund and let us know what they say and if they don't respond.

ACE coas are banned on ebay due to the amount of forgeries they pass. 

This is not the same company. I have no idea if the autographs are authentic but it is not the ACE (Justin Priddy) in the US.

hi randy, you mean the ACE which the seller provided is not the one who banned by ebay?

oh, if yes. i'm not sure paypal can still help me for the refunding.

Correct, it is not the same unless they opened a London office.

You need to open an Ebay case. The seller gets 3 days to respond. If they don't accept a return, you escalate to an Ebay claim. You cannot just get your money back through Paypal. Ebay owns Paypal. You must go through the proper channels but you should get your money back. Can you provide the ebay link or number here so we can look at the seller's history?

just got a message from the seller says:

"Hi, This dealer is an extremely reputable London agent regardless of what ebay says who know nothing about a Autographs. This is 100% genuine and was witnessed hand signed in person. If you are not happy you can return it for a refund."

here is the purchased link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121247039876?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_...

i replied him that i wanna get a refund, & i was asking the return address. it's because i feel strange as the seller comes from UK, but i checked the delivery is came from US...

Okay, this is admittedly from someone who knows zero about any soccer autographs, but am I the only one who is looking at a bunch of signatures that look eerily similar to each other?  Before I looked closer, I honestly though this was the same signature again and again.

haha,,i am one of those who are knows zero about soccer autographs...haha

i regret i focused on the 100% positive feedback of that seller.

btw, the seller just sent me the return address, it's strange as it is not in UK & US, but in Canada...

should i wait for any msg/link from paypal which the seller sent to me first before i return the fake shirt? or he need to get back the shirt before he did the refund process?   

100% fake Real Madrid signatures.  

Put a tracker on the return package so the seller can't claim you didn't send it; provide the tracking # to paypal.  They usually refund after they receive the item but also make sure you provide paypal and ebay with the date which you returned the item.

These jerseys should be burned rather than returned; absolutely terrible forgeries.  To say they were witnessed signed "in person" is disgusting.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service