We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

eBay seller rivahgirl picked up some junk Mantle forgeries at an auction thinking she found the diamond in the rough, unfortunately she picked up some turds in the rough, and is looking to flip them on eBay for profit.

Here are 3 horrific Mantle forgeries listed by eBay seller rivahgirl , all of these ending in 8 hours.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Whitey-Ford-Color-images-2-wi...

GAI forgeries:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Willie-Mays-Mickey-Mantle-signed-B-W-double...

Love the "blurred" photos these sellers have on AUTOGRAPHS, something that is VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Color-Art-2-images-autographe...

Another eBay seller who knows NOTHING about autographs going to a local auction and buying junk fakes to flip on eBay for profit while eBay sits back and does NOTHING. Four out of Five of the top 5 "Best Matches" for "Mickey Mantle Autograph" are FORGERIES. eBay PROMOTES FORGERIES. Sickening.

Tags: GAI, Mantle, eBay, forgeries, rivahgirl

Views: 2768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abingdonauctions.com is the home page for a little place called "Pats Pawn & Gun" could that be the same Pat B.???  Pat are you the auctioneer that sold you the fake mantles that you were trying to sell on ebay?

thank you.

I am confused by your first sentence? What does that even mean? They told you to reword it like another forgery? Wasnt this the 2nd time this was removed by ebay? 

Your friend didnt want to get you in trouble so she lied? So you are saying your friend is a liar? And she did this to not get you in trouble? And stop saying the end, its annoying and as you can see 3 hours later it isnt the end. 

I took them off Ebay the second time myself when I realized there might be a problem in the listing. I was not aware at the time that they were forgeries.

Now you are lying because ebay pulled them both times. 

Sorry, that was a McManus auction.

Here is the bad news for buyers of forgeries at their auctions-from their site "Look items over carefully at PreView, as all items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and there are no returns. If you are the winning bidder you must complete your purchase.

Here is the first line on the auction policy.

"Look items over carefully at PreView, as all items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and there are no returns."

I think we should get Pam Bombi the florida attorney general to take a look at this biz and see whats going on...I am going to make a call on monday

Looks as if Pat B. has disappeared.  Oh well, another 9 page bust. good one again fellas

still calling the AG on this

Look guys, if that "Pat" was me do you think I would have given you the name of the auction house.  I knew you would check it out. You are too sharp not to check it out.  I am not that PAT, I am Patricia and amd a woman, from what I know that Pat is a man and he sells guns right next to the auction hiuse run by Col. Steve. I have never met him and don't want to.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service