We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a horrible dual forgery listed by eBay seller lunker

These are cheap obvious forgeries. BIN of $650 which would be a STEAL if authentic. COA from "Drew Max" .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roger-Maris-Mickey-Mantle-autographed-Yanks...

Tags: ebay, forgery, lunker, mantle, maris

Views: 2334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill, if you are not a friend of the forgery industry, you certainly are acting like every single one of them this site has ever exposed. Everything you have said is rubbish. I can understand if you just dont know autographs, but dont try and tell seasoned collectors that Drew Max is an expert

If you are under a spell from pawn stars or something of the like, i encourage you to go to any autograph forum and ask about drew. Guess what you will hear. 

I hope that you are just a seller who is upset there items werent legit even though they came with a COA from Max.

He is board certified and court approved? How do you know that? Ah, Drew Max told you.

You are a pretty naive.

Not naive. Just another halfwit selling fakes who is parroting Autograph Alert talking points.

but Rick, "I have seen the paperwork"....LOL, just amazing funny. People are such morons....That's why I follow here. to see a moron of the day with the same stupid arguments, when the documentation is right smack in front of them...the horrible forged autograph LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

The real humor lies in the human condition where these idiot sellers try to tell themselves they made a great deal "scoring" these autographs for so CHEAP. It's the something for nothing " mentality of trying to find a needle in a haystack and taking a butt pounding in the process. They just get angry...mostly because they are angry at themselves for falling victim to a scam. 

Then, instead of actually looking at the autographs and learning them for themselves, they want to stick up for proven forgery rubberstampers and make all the same tiresome arguments trying to gloss over the fact that the AUTOGRAPHS are childlike, putrid and fake as you can get. That's the irony and the humor in it all. I'm glad A-holes like this have all this fake garbage. They deserve to go through life like a complete closed minded wind bag. America is infected with idiots like this wadded Kleenex. 

"I am merely a collector selling my collection."

How does it feel to know you have bought and collected worthless forgeries? Guess it feels pretty bad that you are going to fight and argue to the death that they are authentic.

There is a cool investigative video about Drew Max and his authentication of a Babe Ruth ball. I guess that television station in Cincinnati owns a share of PSA or JSA.

Idiot!!!

Bill,

Do you know who John Brett from America's Memories is?

The Ted Williams you are selling in another auction is a forgery to genius. Only you and Drew Max think it's real.

Ghastly fake in my opinion. The mantle bears only a slight resemblance to an authentic exemplar. Both looked like they were signed by a child with a black crayon. No credible auction house or dealer would accept this junk.

My only question is, why didn't the forger add Whitey Ford while he was at it?

I have seen the paperwork for his insurance policy. I have seen his certificates for being board certified an court approved

He has NEVER been proven wrong except on this site with a bunch of know it all's whose opinions are worthless as this site.

Brood amongst yourselves. You all have too much time on your hands. And for the idiot that said the Ted Williams is a fake....get a pair of glasses. That was an in person autograph when I lived in Boston.

This site is not worth responding to and I have marked as spam so save you breath. And, Steve your opinion is also worthless. You have nothing in your corner except a defunct magazine and now you are a coin grader for PSA the company you have been involved with forever and probably still have a monetary stake in.

"I have seen the paperwork". I have seen that you are unabashed in your defense of an "OBVIOUS" FORGERY.

The funny thing is, I have NEVER seen where AAU has been proved right...(That''s the irony of it all) LOLOLO

Forget that you will NEVER find Drew Max COA on anything authentic for a minute..... Just look at the signatures objectively and take that scab Drew Max and the idiots from PSA out of it for just a minute Bill....

It shows clearly that you don't know what you are talking about, but if you want to keep being an unsuspecting ass, go right ahead. I want to believe the Easter Bunny is coming next month too...

The fact that this photo in question is such an OBVIOUS forgery to anyone with just a sliver of a brain, makes you the jerkhole of the day. If you took the same amount of time learning the autographs as you are taking up the argument for a well documented scam, you could easily see it. Good luck to you booby. This site, Steve, the idiots here have nothing to do with the FACTS Bill. The autograph is a PUTRID attempt at a forgery PERIOD. 

He just showed those to you? Wonder why Goldman or Max have never made mention of the insurance policy when they have been interviewed.

There really is a sucker born everyday.

Bill Black is clearly not a sucker, Rick. He knows the forgery industry talking points. 

Rick, why don't you tell Bill about how Drew Max, through Autograph Authentication Unlimited, has participated in sales of thousands of forgeries to soldiers, vets and their families.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service