We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

"MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

Views: 18387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone help me get a personalised copy I’m in the UK?

Should I get this personalized or leave it just a signature? Im torn and currently waiting in line. Wondering if anyone has an opinion? I'll post what I get later..

This will eventually be handed down to my daughter who is 3 and may or may not have interest in Metallica later. I already have a slipcase version and newbury eventually. 

Did Newbury have these!?? 

I'd personalise as you've stood there and met him. That would be much more meaningful for your daughter. Even if she does not like autographs and sells most of the collection, I'm confident a personalised copy like this will be meaningful to her. Maybe not right away but eventually.

Just saw your message, thanks for your opinion. Im leaning towards it now. Being told it might not be an option anyways.. I was half kidding with my other post but my option is have him sign to my name or to James for a 2 for 1 signature

Sorry, my brain is not working right. I meant premiere not newbury.. im upset with myself for that mistake haha

The chances it will sell better later w/o an inscription are greater than the chances of your daughter liking Metallica (IMHO).

Thanks for the reply Eric, what if I had it signed to James? To try and het his old style sig and new style in 1? Im still in line.

So, there may have been a way to get the book without an inscription but the way it was set up, it would have been super awkward. 

I am beyond happy with this being signed to me, once I got up next to him, I shook his hand and had quick chitchat. Realized how special this moment actually was. 

So jealous 

Very nice James! :-)

Love this - congrats!

Very cool, awesome you got to meet him. Nice to have one personalized and also the others coming too. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service