Views: 4455

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received 2 B&N books and, while I don't suspect any issues with this pen version at this time, im still going to return them. It looks like after fees and shipping, sellers are just hoping to get their money back on ebay. I don't know what their reasons are but I would think a return to the store would be the best option. It might send a message to the publisher that even if an autopen is only suspected, we won't stand for it?  I was on the fence with this purchase anyways and forgot to cancel my order

My two from B&N. Not Sharpie.

This is my Waterstones copy. Doesn't look like the other ones.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service