Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in person

Tags: buyandresellmarketplace12, fake, forgery, gowanda, graphwizard, graphwizardcollectiblestore, hendrix, joseph, ny, signndrive, More…svern_us2015, vitalik, zvitalik87

Views: 24608

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, 'signndrive' fake signatures are never going to be rare LOL.

Here's yet another fake signed straw hat with a ridiculous 'provenance'. (Starts at $100)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-King-Of-Pop-Icon-Signed-Aut...

Michael Jackson autograph signed on white fedora reads " All My Love" Michael Jackson signature was obtained from a fan in Greece in 2003

Wow

Todays 4th of July forgery special from Joe Hendrix of Gowanda NY for MJ, starting at rock bottom price of 50.00....

Something I found interesting the other day too,  when Joe first started forging MJ he was signing these square toed type shoes, not like anything MJ ever wore... here are those pics (just a few even though he signed a lot more)

I happened to be looking through his photos yesterday online, and these are actually HIS dirty worn shoes he was signing.  He wears the same style squared out toe in the front, seen in quite a few different photos of his.  First pic you can see its def a shoe and not a boot, as you see the back ankle part.  Grosses me out just thinking about it.  And they sold too.  Your just gross Joe.

Hi I seen the blog online is there a link to these photos

Which photos?

Of the guy all I see is feet
Of the guys photos do you have a link for the photos how you find them

Social media, and I don't post links to those on this forum. 

Ok I understand

More on Christiana Auction Gallery (21 July, Lot 49) : An 'MJ-signed' UK Police helmet with COA from Frank Cascio:

'A British Bobby Police Helmet owned, worn and signed by Michael Jackson

This hat was owned by Michael Jackson and later given to his business manager and friend Frank Cascio

A letter of authenticity from Frank Cascio is included'

These fakes are bad

Mo, you deleted your questions but yes Joe was a member of this forum and was at the beginning of this thread.  He claimed the items were not his but they were (his IP went directly to Gowanda NY where the seller "was" listed prior).  His email address also told us who he was.  I have been reporting him regularly - for forgery as well as shilling when he shills his items up.  I do believe they have pulled a few items - because when you click some of our past links they do not go to any auction existing (Prince item and an MJ or two)  Most reports they ignore.  I am not the only one reporting either, there are a few of us.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service