We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in person

Tags: buyandresellmarketplace12, fake, forgery, gowanda, graphwizard, graphwizardcollectiblestore, hendrix, joseph, ny, signndrive, More…svern_us2015, vitalik, zvitalik87

Views: 24734

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent :-)
Or was it the fully signed Zep LP you have bought for $27?!
I mean you guys go on eBay and stock people lol really that's really low lol
I'm lovin this none of you can answer a ? But you can run your mouth that's brave

Can you ask one?  Seriously, the best excuse for what we're seeing is that you're dumb kid.  For your sake, I hope that's the answer.

A kid what how old are you you been swimming in your daddy's balls when I been in business lol
Yes my ? Is what do you know about autographs punk
I mean what really do you know about autographs you have never even met Michael Jackson in person lol you prolly weren't even born since I met Michael in person lol

The frequent use of "lol" is really driving your point home.

Lol ok IV met mr Jackson way back in 84 so now from what your saying that qualifies me to say these Michael Jackson autographs are all fake. Wow I'm glad my almost 40 years of collecting autographs and studying signatures had nothing to do with me knowing those are all horrible fakes and that a chance meeting as a kid makes me an expert according to you lol

He's not on the forum anymore Jason.  I removed him when he started spamming the list.  Its also interesting that when Rich assumed he was a kid based on his responses he replied:

A kid what how old are you you been swimming in your daddy's balls when I been in business lol

He is actually only in his 20's, married, and has a young son and an infant daughter.  His job by trade is "washing cars", and on the side, forging anyone who dies who he can make a buck off of.

Where did you go WASCHER stay with us for while

Josvetnik was removed from the forum.  His posts were now nothing but mere spamming and beginning to get vulgar so he was removed. 

-wascher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service