We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100902

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the research and the post to help clear the air on this issue. I personally would not touch an MJ item with a 10meter cattle prod but, that's just me. I am more of a Pink Floyd kind of buy. Scott

Hi there , the 2012 page doesn't load. Can you kindly post upload jpg's of the majority of stuff he sold?

Hi John, the page I relinked to the missing page is actually a cached version from a site called the Way Back Machine.   If you give it some time the jpgs will load. 

Here is the PDF :)

Perfect :) 

-w

I've put it in an attachment here as a PDF, does it help...?

The funny thing is, these sellers will do everything in their power to tell you that their items are 100% real and come from a trusted person... But when you figure out it's fake and that there are mistakes in their so incredible story... Then they all do the same: They pretend they were fooled themselves by the former owner etc etc etc...

I checked the Memorabilia Vault website, the Victory Tour glasses are from Jason Makris, all COAs and LOAs on the clothes are fake, just read them, you will see how similar the english is so bad... (even worst than my poor english lol)

PDF is loading good, I am very pleased you have come to help :)

Great!  Thanx John...
Tell me what you think about it...!

I warned in 2012 JSA about it and linked to my post on the forum... But my thread got deleted and I'm sure JSA never read it... I was so disappointed.

John it was a pleasure talking to Face yesterday (actually finding him and getting a response).  I found him on FB through Laura from the MJJ Collector site and texted him and we spoke for almost two hours non-stop.  I felt like if I left something out in a sentence he could finish my sentence for me, because he knew exactly who I was dealing with and vice verse.   I had never spoken to face before but because of the maze you get lead on when following the characters and mess that Jason and his pals create you understand each-other completely.  He had been in that same maze before me.  You cannot imagine the relief I felt after talking with him. 

-w

Oh well done W and nice to meet you Face. 

Because it is saved as PDF it's incredible. Looks as if it's a monthly edition of autograph live magazine.
Very good work !

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service