We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100885

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, I got the pictures...

Here is Jason Makris picture he used on his eBay profile JAYSTER321 (He changed the pic since I exposed him by email with it...lol)

Bigger:

Now here is late Stephen Gately's (band member from Boyzone who died in 2009) with MJ backstage during the History Tour in 1997.

Closer:

Now folks... Should we hire an expert to authenticate the pix?!? LOL 

I really hope you're seeing this right now dear JASON ;-)

:)  THANK YOU for finding this.   I knew you would! 

-w

Guys he's modified both himself and mj in his jpg. Very very weird stuff.
If you look closely he's not looking in to the camera. He's done something to MJ's eyes on his jpg compared to the original.

Another Clue for fraudulent activity

Thx Face for finding these :)

Please see if there are more of his signed items we can see

He's such a sick guy... And he is right now behind his computer screwing some other fans with pleasure... 

Yeah , very disgusted by this.

Here is another rare photoshop that has been used by a major autograph dealer and aution. The signed album is a forgery and not really in MJ hand yet it was authenticated by a TPA company.

Mike...u authenticated this very same album for me as genuine a few years ago!

Can you please post my letter of authentication and show the P.A.A.S. hologram number, so this issue can be resolved. Have you ever seen this photograph?  Can you tell me who and were you purchased this exact album from?  

Thank you for all your help.

Are you now saying it isnt authentic?

Can you please post the Letter of Authenticity and if you may also post the seller.

I would be happy to discuss the authentcity. 

Prashant, this is one you sent me and I brought it to Quincy Jones to sign, I recognize it!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service