We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100957

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike...i kindly ask you not to post private emails. That to me is unprofessional on your part. Yes you have helped me in the past tremendously. I am not denying that. But my trust in your expertise and services is dead. You post a picture this morning of an autograph that said was authentic and now post it on your own merit as a forgery?
Please tell me from the perspective of a collector who puts initial trust in your expertise what i am suppose to think? What will YOU do as a 'professional authenticator' to make this right? And yes the world awaits your response. Remember i am not the professional just a collector.

Prashant,

Can you share all of the information about the album as well though.  It is important.  Where it came from, who the seller was, the PAAS cert and information supplied, and did you yourself get it authenticated from PAAS or was it authenticated prior to your receiving it?  Anything else you want to add personally as well about it.

-w

If I have made an error on an authentication I would surely return the authentication fees that you have been paid to me. You have sent me 100's of items to examine over the years, for you and in many causes I did it for free just to guide you. As I can prove and now you do not want your emails posted a great majority were warnings going back to 2011, telling you to stay away from Michael Jackson hats, pillow cases, artwork, album covers, ect. In post cases you were persistent, asking me to look again and trying to add what you believed to be proof.  

Even yesterday you apologize and thank me in an email.  I ask you when did P.A.A.S. authenticate the "BAD" album in question. What is the hologram number?  I also ask you as I have in the past whom did you purchase this autograph from and what is your source? (This is to help other collectors)  Did you ever see these photoshop image before? Do you believe in new evidence and new technology that may bring a new light onto a subject.  That is one reason that a reputable dealer like the ones I am sure you buy from offer a lifetime guarantee on the authenticity.   

I guarantee that PAAS authenticated the album as authentic.

Let's see the authentication they did.

I dont have the paas information as i will have to retrieve it. I dont remember the seller honestly. It was authenticated after i received it.

Bro, you obviously didn't throw away the certificate... take your time man... But we all need to figure this out. :)

Mike, should have asked Prashant first if he was ok with the log being posted.

Prashant you still want your email logs posted or removed? Wascher plz look in to this.
You are right, I am sorry but I discussed this in a private email prior with Prashant.
And if there is a PAAS Coa for the LP that is now deemed a forgery would like to see it too

If this can cheer up a bit, I can guarantee with no TPA (now I know what TPA means lol) that the Quincy Jones signature on this BAD LP is real! :D

No forgeries, Face-Certified...! ;-)

Jones is 100% authentic..  Do you recall if there was a P.A.A.S. numbered hologram attached to the left hand bottom of that album prior to Quincy signing it for you? What year did Quincy Jones autograph this album? Have you ever seen the picture of the album in Michael Jackson with this exact album in his fake hand.???

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service