We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://hannahkozak.wordpress.com/tag/juliens-auctions/

I'd now like to share my friends consignments he bought from Julien's. It makes me happy he managed to obtain many of Michael Jackson's items, that have been and will continue to be shown all over America on exhibitions.

Views: 1888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While you are probably a bit richer than myself (LOL), I'm not quite a MULTI millionaire like you, but one thing for sure ...YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT and won't keep it long by buying fake autographs and burning 100's...what a jerk off. I'm more of a "Millionaire next door" type (read it beacth) than a stupid burn 100's type like yourself...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful FORGERIES and your heartwarming rags to riches story BIMBO. it's touching and laughable...what a boob...HOW DO YOU FINDS THESE IDIOTS, AML?

This is probably the most disgusting reply from a member i have ever seen. Absolutely no class. It just goes to show that money cant buy decency. Absolutely disgusting and childish, and arrogant all at the same time

Hey Carl...the award for the most disgusting reply just might just belong to Jackie Gomez of GFA. But there's so much competition ....

Tracey I am guessing your response is a wind up or you live in your parents basement, which is true I am unsure? People who are wealthy don't need to boast about it I can assure you. Those desperate to claim they are something that they are not tend to have delusions of grandeur.

You say that these items were checked out via our own experts. I am guessing Morales, Max and Rocchi have been getting rich off you as anyone with any knowledge of MJ's signature can see these are fake.

Anyway enjoy your diamonds and bathing in champagne and with 50 pound notes to dry yourself and when you do wake up your friends items will still be fakes and you can pay as many experts as you want to tell you otherwise

Oh boy....this thread is gonna be awesome :-)

Well put, Dan !!

It is. 36 replies within 1 minute.

Like the MJ 02 concert sold out tickets.

HEY TAKE THAT BEAT HIS RECORD THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1!! 

Hi,

As previously stated. I didn't buy these. Hannah did. No need for the horrible comments. I am just making a point that because I am rich I can afford for these items to be checked. We welcome Roger Epperson to come and meet with Hannah, but we'd like a full retraction from him and an apology live on ABC news to say he did actually get this wrong. If he's prepared to do that then we can meet. Get Roger to PM me.

And just cause I am rich I don't bathe in champagne, I buy up companies that are struggling.

tracey,

I can reassure you and your friend Hannah that if you are wealthy, congratulations.  Because if I had bought these and I am no millionaire, I would be pissed knowing I bought signatures that are not from the hand of Michael Jackson and for those items signed on beautiful clothing, that the value of the clothing goes down significantly due to the 'graffiti' like signatures plastered on them by Michael Bush.  I am just so upset that Michael Bush would do this and then pass it off to the fans like this!!!  I apologize if I offended you or your friend Hannah at all with my comments.  I was just stating the truth.

Dont apologize to her Prashant, she needs to apologize to you and everyone else for her disgusting arrogant attitude

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service