We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On December 2, Julien's Auctions is selling The Collection of Tompkins and Bush. The collection contains 465 lots of Michael Jackson memorabilia, 287 of them autographed.

Michael Bush and the late Dennis Tompkins were Michael Jackson's costume designers for 25 years, during Jackson's most successful period. They were the consignors of the signed Thriller jacket that Julien's sold for $1,800,000 in June 2011.

Almost all of the autographs in the Tompkins and Bush sale are a variation I'm not familiar with. I've only been looking at Jackson's autograph for a few years, though, and we have members here who have collected him for decades, so I'd appreciate your input and exemplars.

If you know Michael Jackson's autograph well, please look at a few images below from the auction and let me know what you think. Even better, browse the auction and upload any similar examples you have: http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/77/

Julien's is the world's premier auction house for Michael Jackson memorabilia, so they would know his autograph better than most of us. I'm just surprised I haven't seen this style before.

Thanks for your help.

Tags: 2012, Julien's, auction, michael jackson, tompkins and bush

Views: 130159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good point. He was groggy leaving Dr offices and still signed hundreds of things in his car and you can still tell its his handwriting. I would believe Juliens and Bush more if they would just say- "Look, I dont know- but I know Michael signed the items." No, instead, like a guilty person does- trying to make up stories to cover there a**** after they have been found out. 

NOT TRUE.  Michael NEVER went once from Arnold Klein's office straight to Michael Bush's house or recovered at Michael Bush's house. he went back and forth to his own home in Carolwood Drive every time. enough fans, paparazzi could vouch for these moments. 

All right that’s ENOUGH with the falsely glorified flim flam men using Michael Jackson's periodic - NOT LIFELONG - but periodic (most notably in 1993 and the early-00's) bouts with prescription pain medication as a shameless smokescreen to fabricate LIES about how these HUNDREDS OF FRAUDULENT signatures came to be for sale by the SAME said falsely glorified flim flam men.

As always, in both life and death, Michael Jackson's character is assassinated by the unscrupulous for GREEDY PROFIT and the general glee of the SOCIOPATHIC.

Backs against the wall, they attack, deflect, turn truth on its head. They reveal themselves so clearly.

SEE VIDEO BELOW Michael Jackson in 2001 at the Virgin Mega Store Invincible CD signing. It is during a time when Michael was using pain medication. NONE of his signatures from that day show ANY RESEMBLANCE to ANY of the forgeries in Julien’s-Bush’s SELL OFF.

And finally - if this ridiculous “cover their butts” LIE was indeed a truth - what kind of “friend” would that have made Michael Bush to have taken advantage of an ailing friend and HUMAN BEING, Michael Jackson? I guess EXACTLY the same kind of friend he is being NOW to Michael Jackson.

So Darren Julien’s scenario is: Tompkins and Bush prop up an all but unconscious MJ and have him sign hundreds of items over a 25 year period, all of which look to be done in one sitting - mass produced within a close period of time. How pathetic. How feeble and desperate they’ve become.

THESE ARE FORGERIES FORGERIES FORGERIES. And they are squirming in their self-made excrement to deflect from the PLAIN TRUTH.

I am SICK AND TIRED of the “powers” in control destroying ALL of the Art and Humanity that Michael Jackson created in the World - his righteous LEGACY - all while they make BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$$ off doing so via crap quality official “releases“ “projects” and now forgeries.

2001 Invincible Signing

http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/xoopstube/singlevideo.php?cid=80&...

Here’s what it’s ALL about:

"Money" written and recorded by Michael Jackson

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...

[Chorus:]
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

[Verse 2:]
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttony and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers... Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...

[Chorus:]
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

[Verse 3:]
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

“IF YOU WANT IT, THEN EARN IT WITH DIGNITY” - MJ

P.S. - I wanted to share a fan made YouTube video of this song. There used to be at least 4 or 5 different versions on YouTube. Suddenly ALL have been removed by Sony for copyright claims. WHY? Why this SPECIFIC song? Makes me wonder what names MJ’s saying that we can’t decipher in between “Morgan“ , “Rockefeller” , “Carnegie” , “Getty”…

Anyway, spent last few hours making and uploading a new video with this song. I no sooner uploaded it on YouTube than it was blocked by.... $ony.

Here it is (was):

http://youtu.be/pw6L_XifykE

I think this proves the point about greed quite well, don’t you? Anyone wants to see this, DM me.

Okay, this is admittedly off topic but while scanning the Invincible signing video I've posted here, I found Michael at 49:52 looking around the room and asking, "Is she hot?" (LOL).

Mind you by the end of this event, he has gotten Joanna's phone number and she leaves with him.

Just had to mention that. Back to the same horrendous Julien-Bush sigs.

Wonder how many   mj sigs, gotten by others,  that are considered authentic, were gotten when MJ was on medication.

Either way, you'll note from my previous post at approximately 18:50 on the Invincible signing video two (2) authentic Michael Jackson signatures, both in a very familiar style of genuine MJ from this period - of which NONE of the Julien's-Bush examples bear any resemblance.

I've wondered this for a while now - I personally DO NOT BELIEVE the MJ Signatures on the "Thriller" Jacket are REAL either - I think they are FAKE AS WELL! (Reference LOT 493, PAGE 194 of Julien's Auction entitled "Music Icons" held June 25 and 26, 2011). CATALOG may be found at: http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2011/music-icons/icatalog.html

What do you think???

As you will recall, this "Thriller" Jacket was another (of so many) that Tompkins and Bush claim ownership and title to that sold for 1.8 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Also, has anyone had an opportunity to look at the other Michael Jackson items that have been sold at the nine (9) other auctions of MJ Memorabilia since his death on June 25, 2009?

If anyone has time in the future, the nine (9) other Julien's Auctions are detailed here: http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/6378 and the Catalogs are available for online viewing at JulienAuctions.com under "Auctions" and then click on "Previous Auctions!"

I look forward to your opinion as I have so much respect for everyone on here working diligently on this extremely important and time-critical matter!!!

Thank you!

I didn not discover the military hats until I started making an album on facebook of Auction items sold, most of them Juliens. My album is here. It is public. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3381532251106.150599.10534...

This is only the clothing though, but its all the Juliens auctions in order of date. Notice last two from this year especially.

The "Michael was on drugs" story is a bunch of bologna. These clearly are not Michael Jackson's autographs, they just aren't. This whole story is very disgusting, and I would call Mr. Bush a piece of crap right to his face.

Here are the other examples of Bush's obvious XX ending to some of the items currently up for auction.  Simply amazing!  What was he thinking?!?!  And as Justin smartly pointed out earlier, why would Michael sign 2 Kim Field vinyl records???

Thank you, Prashant

Four Michael's Pets Julien-Bush auction listings.

I've compared two of these "examples" to two of Bush's signatures.

Click to enlarge.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service