Views: 4875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some bookstores receive new releases the day before.  Also not sure what their process is with getting the COA for them.  Just be patient.   

Yep, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Why advertise a book and not deliver close to the release date? The fact it said, waiting on the film it the day of the release is not good business, especially considering how long ago most of us ordered.

Considering every other bookstore like Waterstones, Barnes & Noble, Booksamillion, etc. not only ship day of release, but most of the time they will ship so it arrives the day of… It’s ridiculous when you compare them to others. Heck I’ve gotten international orders quicker than premier collectibles advertises. They’ve really gotten slow the last two years

It literally says 1-2 weeks. Chill out. 

Must not be seeking well.

MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 200 units

Lol…I think maybe it was 2 before and maybe it got changed to 200 in error? If not an error, what is going on with this one lol 

It was 5 before. 

Why do I think these are going to be short, undesirable scribbles that look like trash?

Oh ok, yeah that makes no sense then. Also wouldn’t be surprised if there’s issues (with the sigs, or orders get cancelled)

Was 2 then 5 now 200 is wild🤣.

The only reason they had it at limit 2 was because of that labor day sale and didn't want people getting $100+ in cart lol

HOLY

My order just “shipped”, wonder how long it will sit before actually moving.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service