Views: 4875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did it tell you this through email or the Premier account?

Notified through email, but not sure how long they will just sit, and maybe they just printed the label to appease people.

Mine was also emailed as being shipped today.

That's good to hear you were atleast updated, no shipping email for me yet, thanks for letting me know!

Michael Richards Signed Bookplate Picture! Looks like a great signature! Can't wait for mine to arrive also JSA authenticated.

Looks good, and they still have a few available, "Maximum Purchase - 200 units." Also, free shipping from Premiere??? Now I'm driving the bus Jerry... 

How did you get free shipping?

Order $65 or more. 

You can't get it if you only want the Michael Richards book, it won't be enough but there's probably a 15% off code around here somewhere, that's what I used.

A one, Mr. Michael 'Cosmo Kramer' Richards signed book. Outer Packaging wasn't the greatest but the book itself arrived unscathed.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very nice, glad it worked out 

Thank you Matt M. Premiere seems to have actually did something good for their customers, it may have been accidental, but I hope they continue down this path. I've been very weary of them since the Bob Dylan shitte show. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service