Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

This putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Onlyhim.

Ebay seller Onlyhim writes "This will pass any third-party authentication such as PSA or JSA."

Both PSA and JSA will reject this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery in a millisecond.

Gotta love when the sellers of these Mickey Mantle forgeries "Includes a ticket from the signing."   What a bad joke!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-AMERICAN-L...

Views: 2782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I am following you now.  The post "John Smith" pulled off Ripoff report is nearly identical to what CC just posted (in verbage/typing style etc).  Very interesting. 

helloooo.... no i did not just pop in after 2 years.  i received an email from autograph magazine after 2 years of nothing from them and believe it or not  decided to see if it was still the same goings on.  isnt john smith the man who founded the buried tablets which are the basis for the mormon religion.   dont think i know him personally.   anything i said had nothing to do with this john smith whoever he might be.  all i am saying is you are using this medium to cut people to pieces.   you do not have to tell me about shysters out there. you can only do your homework and take your chances on whatever you buy.   it is either that or yes get the hell away from collecting.

only one way to fight fire is with fire so penis breath   send me a list of all your lovely autographs with proof and your stupid remarks might carry some weight.   dont you know john and joseph were separated at birth you complete idiot.    go back to your village.   they are looking for you.    oh by the way have a s*** xmas.    carl.

"carl cripps" posts have changed extensively since the post he put out just 10 replies ago, in which he said:  " i sure am glad i found autograph magazine as i believe we all want to keep this hobby honest. "

"carl" has been removed. 

-w

he will be missed

He sent us a message after being removed.  This coming from a person who just called someone "penis breath"...

i was just about to cancel myself when this came up.    i would suggest you change your forum as it has become a cesspool. yes it has been 2 years since i was on site and probably never would have gone on it again if you had not emailed me.  i was just going to tell  you dont ever email me again what with the crap that goes on ...on this site. who the hell would want to read what these buffoons have to say. everyone i speak to says the same thing. nothing but a bunch of wannabees on there. have they once ever said anything nice about anything.  i have my doubts on that.  so long.......carl.

I guess we lost another one to the "other guys". oh well......

I'm inclined to wonder what his trip is. 

Actually, no.  I don't care.

Having topics and websites like this it helps people do their homework. So I am not sure what you are blabbing on about. The Mantle is fake done deal. Maybe instead of dictating how you feel the hobby should be you are in fact the one who needs to get away. 

Times are changing and this site is a key to help point out forgeries being sold. And help educate buyer and let them do their homework here. 

Its obvious he has alterior motives. And i can guess who he has been talking too, and what website he has been frequenting. Say hi to Grant VanDerHoven over there for me, will you. Its about time for him to drop in with a new Hendrix thread calling out Roger. 

Hi guys...have I missed anything?

nothing you haven't seen before. Steve.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service