We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 510124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not liking it.  Looks autopen to me.  

I agree with you guys. The first time I laid eyes on it, I did not have a good feel. I am going to ask to return it. Thanks Jason and Quadropheniac.

Looks very autopen to me. Funny it looks like she tried to copy Donald's signature 

I guess the Auto-pen doesn't go horizontal to cross the 'T".

Another example of a book going back. Anyone else?

I was thinking did he sign them for her? His signature was pretty unique until I saw this.

Right?.. is it possible trump signed autopen templates for Melania because she either refused or was not around when this business decision was made? Interesting to think about

Here's a side by side.. again just for fun. Im trying not to make any claims but one can't help but wonder

Two separate eBay listings/sellers:

Guess that jacket she wore that said "I really don't care" was true lol. 

Lol 😂 

Correction- I just noticed both of above are same seller but not clear if they’re using the same example in different listings. Regardless, it matches Steve’s from the other day (unless seller is Steve!) :-)

HI Matt,

lol - not me. Would not do such a thing. No need to deceive anybody. Thanks for these examples. It definitely has signs of autopen - thickness mainly. pretty much the same as mine. In any case, I have a dispute with my CC and it looks like I will win as USA Memorabilia does not reply to several messages from me and my bank. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service