We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 469989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's one lone copy of the book "Masters of Make-up Effects" also signed by Guillermo del Toro that they just uploaded, but it's considerably more expensive than the kids book I posted before. 

https://www.darkdel.com/store/p2888/Masters_of_Make-Up_Effects_HB_S...

EDIT: And gone. Cheers to whoever got it.

if anyone is wanting Kid Del Toro signed by author Chogrin and Guillermo del Toro keep checking, I just noticed that it was restocked and said only a few copies left, and by the time I clicked on it it said last one but I was able to make it through checkout this time. they may be canceling orders that bought more than 1 and some more could pop up 

I'll keep checking then. Missed out on his autograph years ago which is still something I regret.

yeah, I just saved the link and check it every once in a while and got lucky because they went fast again. hopefully they will be adding a few here and there if it's cancelations as i said

Bad news. Looks like they removed the link. Congrats on likely getting the last one, Joel.

thanks, they sent a text message confirming the order so I guess I got lucky

Kid Del Toro did not disappoint

Noice!

got mine today and was worried at first because I was thinking it looked too similar to yours but after comparing them I see the differences. very happy with this one

Those are awesome. I'm a big fan of Del Toro... I noticed these on their website as well. A bit more expensive but not terrible. I don't have room for a huge poster though. 

https://www.darkdel.com/store/p2889/Original_Hellboy_Poster_Signed_...

Those are super cool. I swore off buying anymore books but I would have made an exception.

These are nice

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service