It's for sale online

Opinion please 

Views: 534

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not authentic 

Thank you

Mark Atkinson 2.0?  🤔

Jason, this poor forgery is the Macca you tried to sell here, but told people you didn't want to post it, so ask for a photo?

It may be a poor forgery potentially, it's why I asked for a opinion.

I would not sell any kind of forgery.

The one I have is backed by Roger Epperson.

Thank you 

Steve, he didn't want to post that Macca because he suspected it was a fake and had a better change to sell privately to a member here. Clearly a violation of the rules of the site. 

I don't own that autograph, you are a pathetic sick troll.

I'm confused.  If "Jason" owns this autograph then why does his first post ask for opinions saying that "It's for sale online"?  

In any case, I still think it's "Mark Atkinson" under a new name.  😉

I want to definitely clarify, I do not own this.

I also want to.clarify I am not some other person

I also want to clarify the autograph i do own is indeed not this one.

I am looking to build my collection and to me it looks a bit okay, so I was asking for a opinion as I thought that is what this group is for.

If I wanted to be trolled, I'd ask a Facebook group,

This place is supposed to be serious 

Both claim that they’re located in Las Vegas, NV.

I don't need to claim anything, I actually am from Nevada. So do your fake trolling else where silly scumbag

Thought this was a professional group, not a group of guys who get off probably on the phone together trying to keyboard warrior people 

Kind of people who are alcoholic wife beaters

You've beat up your wife's

Troll behaviour is the same behaviour as a paedophile 

Are you paedophile?

You actually are all getting of on this s*** 

This is predator behaviour 

Surrounding someone and ready to rape them

Bit too far now Jason!

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service