We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Please give me your opinions on these  5 Paul McCartney autographs:

Tags: autographs, paul Mccartney, signed photos

Views: 11345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The sad thing Gary , It isnt that hard to look up .

I just cant understand how you dont remember the date or even the exact year you met Paul Mccarntey . I have one Rubber sould album signed by Macca. Signed March 30 , 2010 , at a famous hotel in Beverly Hills ( dont want to give to much info out there) . I was 9th in line . He ended up signing for over 50 people in line that day . My wife was in front of me and my brother in back . I had went to the show the night before . I can reall every time I met Paul .

I guess this guys excuse is gonna be , He has met so many people in the music industry, its hard to figure dates out.

But your meeting Paul McCartney , not Sammy Hagar or someone small .

I worked with Paul, you idiot, and was with him on many occasions.  I didn't have to wait in any line. That's all I'm gonna say- I'm done with you.

Oh now you worked with him . Maybe you can call him up and have him chime in here as well . Maybe you can ask him why you got that fake autograph .

You say your a professional . I didnt know capitol records hire people who run around calling other idiots on a chat board. Didnt know they where in the business of hiring clowns. Keep on with the BS. Enjoy your Fake Mccartney . Im more than happy to wait in line for mine. At least I can call it REAL .

Of course your done with me . Im the only one who see's through your BS .

You sound just like everyone else who cant sell there forgeries anymore. All thanks to this website. Good luck with your life man .

Yeah . Thats why I said its the same song and dance. This is the same crap they pull . This guy will disappear soon . No worries.

I don't know if the autograph is good or not. But I agree the story about "testing the knowledge of the site" is absurd and reeks of a set-up with an intent to discredit.

I was thinking the same thing about the "test."  I thought that comment was absurd.  What good is such a test when the examples given look completely wrong and are more consistent with known forgeries?  Even if though some bizarre circumstance Sir Paul decided that he was going to sign a series of autographs that look completely wrong, is this "test" still valid?  What does it prove?

Rich,

The test was stoopid ! 

I think he wanted to try and show people up and embarass them over a Macca that was near genuine, but didnt have anything to back it up

No date, then asked did he see it signed, he chose to ignore that question, and offering a reputation of days gone by

A whole load of BS, and when Anthnony confronted him he lost it !

Hopefully gone from here now and Good Ridance

Precisely, Gary.  Tests are actually only valid if you have the facts to back them up.  In this case, there didn't seem to be a whole lot there.  His argumentative if not degrading demeanor didn't seem to do him any favors.

Rich

maybe looking at it, it was a test.

he wanted to try to convince us all that a dubious signed Macca was real if he told a story with it ?

the test was if we beleived it..... !

it was a good job Anthony got into it and sorted some more details and kinda showed the guy up !

well lets move on and enjoy the festivities

Anthony

Yes its all now available via the web, info / dates / venues etc, but I still beleive Michael can state if any of my points are true

Its amazing the people I have met over the years selling Beatles sets that are not signed by the Beatles, or signed by Paul for all the others etc

Thet swear , yes they met them and they got the signatures. But when you ask how.... they look puzzled and say.. Oh we passed them in via the stage Door !

There real !   lol

I dunno about any of this LA stuff mentioned here, but would appreciate Michael giving more info

Not sure of the authenticity of his autograph but interesting its signed in gold. I know there were no gold sharpies back in 89.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service