We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everybody!!

I absolutly love when members here at AML post examples of beautiful autographs that they have in their collection. So I thought I should start a thread where everyone who wants, can post a photo of their favorite autograph and maybe write some info about why you especially like this one!

Hopefully some members will chip in!! :-)

Ok, I´ll start:

My favorite autograph is a 10x8 photo signed by Bruce Springsteen and Little Steven, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons & Gary Tallent from The E Street Band:

I wanted this so bad when I first saw it, because I´m a huge fan of Springsteen. But unfortunally me economy usually sucks, so it took me a long time to save up enough money to buy it. And every day that went by, I were worried that someone else would buy it before me. So when I finally bought it, I were extremely happy!!! :-)

Someone else??

PS. Sorry if this has been done recently, but I can´t remember seeing a simular thread. I know that there is a thread about the rarest autograph, but that´s not the same thing... :-)

Views: 21945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Super nice to have it signed by all.  Imagine the time and effort going into getting all those to sign.

Those guitar picks make an extra nice touch!

Hi, Yes, I was talking about the Springsteen.  Ill tell ya, the Michael Jackson you did looks fantastic.  I think its all about the presentation. Ive got a number of pieces I refuse to display until, they are, done right!

Thanks Jeff, glad to hear that you liked it!!

Ive been trying to figure out how to display my 11 x 14 shot of Rita Hayworth with her signature on a small album page.  The signature was clipped from a hotel roster she was staying at in 1958.   Maybe I can have her auto cropped so only part of the album page shows.

Alright Don! I see you found a Michael Jackson, also Roger Epperson approved. Nice job.

Thanks Travis!

I really liked this full MJ signature plus I thought the "Love" and "1998" made it even nicer. So when I got it for a good price I couldn't say no...

After seeing some really nice Springsteen items in this thread, I`ll post my favourite BS item: Handwritten working lyrics from 1974 for a song he wrote for the "Born to run" album but never made it to the album..

Fantastic!  I like the way you displayed it with the picture center and page on each side!

Thanks a lot Jeff.. Displaying/Framing is half of the fun of the collecting. I spend quite alot of time on planning how to display my items. In that way I can appreciate them even more:)

That is a marvelous item Bjarte!! I love it, and is a little jealous here,,hehe.  

Wow, Bjarte - how'd you get that?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service