We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi, i was at a charity auction and saw this guitar claiming to be signed by the band R.E.M. Can you please let me know the authenticity on it?

Tags: Allstar, Enterprises, authenticity

Views: 1699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the best way to prove that these are forgeries?

This is Allstar Enterprises reply about this site:

Just thought you would like to read a little about the Stained Owner of Autograph Magazine Live....Steve Cyrkin...........

ALLSTAR ENTERPRISES

678-546-3253

The #1 CONSIGNMENT COMPANY FOR CHARITY EVENT 

AUCTIONS

The silly juvenile "rhetoric" in that link is fairly telling in itself.  

I think that says it all for what Allstarenterprises.biz is all about. And now everytime someone googles their name, they will be directed to the truth.

I just stumbled across this site and when I saw these comments about ASE, & I just had to respond. I know this company very well and my wife's charity works with them annually and I can tell you that whoever is saying these bad things about them are just trying to cause trouble. I am in my 50's and collected for decades (likely a lot longer than most of the people making these negative comments) and I can tell you that not only are their autographs 100% authentic, but the people who own this business are first class. I know autographs! Shame on anyone who would say otherwise. Tony
100% authentic? To funny. I've seen a ton of forgeries with their COA. Just because they work with charities does not mean they are charitable. They turning a profit and just using charities to help sell their junk.

They aren't the only ones that do this. You've been collecting how long and you don't know this is happening?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service