We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I just picked this up for $300. What do you guys think? I usually like to get the opinion of the experts before purchasing something, but I didn't want to let this one get away.

Views: 321

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maris is not my strong suit but I am sure my man Terrier can give you a solid opinion...I leaning towards authentic...

thanks a lot bro! Much appreciated.

The problem i have with this signed ball is that it looks brand new,  plus the signature looks like it was signed yesterday, too fresh, seems like there is no fading, what`s the story on this signed piece?  others will chime in with their opinions.

The ball actually is a bit faded...it's not as white as it looks in the photo. The guy I bought it from was a limo driver in 1984, and supposedly drove Maris to opening day festivities at Yankee Stadium. His story seemed legit. The signature definitely is strong, but if it's authentic, it should be a plus. The only downsides are that it's personalized, and it's signed on a Little League ball. Thanks so much for your feedback.

you got a great deat, Matt.  That ball is authentic.  

Thanks Terrier!! you're the man.

if you ever wanted to sell it i would be interested in it my email is christophermaris@aol.com 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service