We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Hagar, Sammy

Views: 5399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jimmy! Yes, I’ll be opening it for sure when I get back home!! Just checked the mail as I was leaving house and snapped a quick photo lol but haven’t opened it yet.

TSL often ships from the next town over from me so I usually receive first and try to post when they arrive.  

Got a cd in the mail today. Nothing but the cd, no receipt and no sig on the cover, it’s sealed. Wonder if I should open it to see if it’s signed on the inside or return it? Any thoughts?

Hey Steve P, by all means open it for sure BUT use your phone to video you doing the actual opening so that if it does not have an insert inside you have video proof to send to the seller company!

Good luck with the opening, I hope there is an insert inside for you...

Thanks for the suggestion and to my surprise it was signed on the back of the insert with both Sammy and Michael. If I remember I only ordered Sammy. If I didn’t get Michael no biggy since I have a Michael on a full Van Halen piece.

Nice. 

Lucky day Steve P !!!

Thats interesting, really nice score! 

Are there others out there still waiting for shipping confirmation? I ordered as soon as this was posted but mine haven't shipped yet.

I ordered right away too and mine is supposed to ship Monday.

I just checked mine. It says - Expected to ship today. 

The only notice I got was out for delivery on the day I got it.

My account said it would ship on Monday, but to my surprise it was delivered today. I received the shipping notice a little while later.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service