Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 23438

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So…they are getting copies but Waterstones not? Seems odd but let’s cross our fingers 

This store got 2 signed copies so they seem to be going to UK indie stores

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjIc3ZMrW9/

Thanks, I was able to get one for the higher price. Better than nothing, I suppose. Looks like they are sold out now.

These are gone now which is probably a good sign.

Did anyone get this? I've had an order confirmation but nothing since.

My order from them was cancelled a few days after I made it

Maybe he signed a few then - appears so. If they’re listing at £105 they must be confident in getting stock. I just purchased one so thanks for the heads up 

I've checked the usual suspects and can't find any more copies, I've taken a punt on it too as my wife is a huge fan.

Just got charged for two copies of Stallone’s signed book from Barnes. Will post once I have tracking 

When did you place your pre-order and was the order in backorder status before being charged?

I pre-ordered 1 copy from them on the morning of May 16. Around the time others got cancellation notices, my order was flipped from pre-order to backordered. I got a shipping soon notice earlier this week, but no sign of any pending charge, and still in backorder status.

My order is now “in progress” I ordered pretty much as soon as it was available and prior to today was in back order status

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service