Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 26534

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for adding that here, I hadn’t seen that one.

 

Here’s the explanation from ASI to why there’s so many variations


 well that's their story


Thanks for sharing that, those are fair points. I recognize that they have worked with him a lot and assume they have witnessed him sign in various styles as they suggest. 
There certainly appear to be multiple styles reflected in the book signatures, so if these were all signed by Stallone, that would have to be part of the explanation.

 

As far as the cancellations, I’m not sure what happened behind the scenes. We went from being told there were not going to be signed copies, to signed copies being sold by multiple booksellers, then cancellations, and now a fairly large number of books seem to be surfacing.

Maybe there really was a limited supply of Stallone-signed copies, but it’s also possible that some booksellers oversold their expected allocations. 


For anyone interested, I compiled all the information/examples about the book signature styles into a post under the town square, which can be found here: 

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/sylvester-stallone-...

Amazing! Thank you 🙏🏻

I’ve sent you a friend request Matt M .. have something you will want to see 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service