We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

SIGNED DEF LEPPARD WITH THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA – DRASTIC SYMPHONIES LIMITED EDITION PICTURE DISC

https://store.defleppard.com/products/signed-def-leppard-with-the-r...

credit to Christopher Mitchell but this needs it's own post so it doesn't get missed in the live signing one

Views: 8029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that's when I got the email. Was waiting for someone else to post and when they didn't I thought I would add it on here in case someone sees a restock or signed versions elsewhere.

I've taken a step back lately but still have seen so many that came and went without notice this year. Like this one, I caught earlier from Meg Myers and bought the last 2.. came signed x2 on both sides probably because it is 2 EPs in 1 (nice surprise). it aparantly was listed for over a month without anyone on here noticing. I would have posted if they didn't go OOS after purchasing. I love meg but im not a part of her patreon party. If she didn't post about it in there, I don't think it was ever advertised. Its not related to Def Leppard but the situation is similar. I feel like when I get back into this hobby full time, Ill need a refresher on new, better ways to hunt. If anyone wants to DM and talk about it, send me a message. Im about to have yet another ankle surgery in a month and will probably be extremely board this fall being immobile

https://sumerianrecords.com/products/meg-myers-thank-u-4-taking-me-...

Hoping the "board" part doesn't involve your physical therapy, or possibly your refusal of physical therapy, whatever works best, best of luck though. 

I'd never refuse physical anything but my last surgery failed and im going to be forced to be in a cast for 2 months completely non weight bearing. Since my other surgery failed, im also being told to take things more slowly and not rush things in therapy. We have a home gym and I can still do upper body stuff and rows for cardio. I won't be completely inactive but thats only an hour of my day unless I set some crazy goal to become massive on top while having toothpick legs lol. Im probably going to be stuck on my computer the rest of the time. We will see but thank you

Lol board...  Just realized I actually typed that uggh 😅 

Just a thought but looking at the listing, it just uses the phrases “signed card” and “inserts signed”. Searching “signed art card” or “signed insert” (in quotes) would not locate it. It came up when I searched “signed card” using time range of the last week. Also would be helpful if Google had a search range between “Last Hour” and “Last 24 Hours” (ie last six hours would be nice) 

I do use Google like this as well but found this back in late June by just searching random artists by name and digging. I later found a post on reddit saying it was available way back in May. Maybe searching reddit regularly in different ways aside from the normal signed threads, will turn up more results? There's so many social media communities now that its a bit overwhelming to search everything the way I used to and I detest skimming through all the junk that comes with it. I still come across a lot but usually when I do find something, someone on here beats me to it which I think is awesome but makes me feel old lol.. like there's a better way and I'm a grandpa stuck in my ways, trying to figure out how to work a VCR still. 

Yeah, I use those phrases sometimes to search and quotes are helpful if you use the right phrases. Without quotes, the results are not as precise… a general search in this case (without quotes) probably would have found the Def Leppard though, as the listing included some keywords like signed, limited, exclusive, card and insert.

Anyway, there’s probably better ways like you said… Definitely agree that if you have an artist name, you can pretty much find something if it’s out there using keywords. I know some also use the page monitoring bots or whatever that notify you when something changes on the page. That would be awesome if used in the right circumstances, but I’m not familiar with how it works and haven’t bothered to look into it lol…

I've used web monitors in the past but gave it up. They might be more useful on desktop but I haven't tried. I've been using my phone mostly for the last couple years, the app i used for monitoring really took its time and if I had too many sites to monitor, it would be extremely slow. 20 sites would take at least 10 minutes to get through. Still useful for some  things which are expected to drop but I stopped using it altogether when I needed to take a break. Notifications were so distracting for false changes and constantly checking my phone started to consume my life. Not sure i want to do that again.

Lol, that’s about how I expected it would be (particularly false notices when something irrelevant changes)…also heard there are delays which often defeat the purpose. I just do it the old fashioned way but obviously that’s subject to missing a lot. Thankfully things rarely go unnoticed on here with the combined effort, that’s why this site is great. 

For sure. This site is the best. Its been a few years but still can't believe I scored Eric Clapton by being active on here. I owe so much to this community and love being a part of it

I too have scored some very cool s**t myself because of here. I miss about half of what I would like to get but without this place I would miss probably 90%. I have been buying from Newbury for probably going on 20 years now but for the longest time that was pretty much it. Once in a while FYE would pop up with something but it was rare. Most of what I got was in person or at a merch booth when I used to do 30-50 concerts a year. Now the majority is mailing lists or here. On a side note I have started loading my entire collection on Discogs. Not selling but if it is music you can add it to your collection. And they have a spot to add your personal comments on your copy. I am currently working on my vinyl and the autographed stuff I forgot about is crazy. It will be even more nuts when I start the CD's.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service