We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Specific problems and complaints against Drew Max, Marc Goldman and AAU

Hi everyone, i just found out that drew screwed up on A Babe Ruth autographed baseball and,authenticated a ball JSA said is a complete,fake.,When,I complained, Drew would not call me back and the President of AAU told me Drew does not talk to the public. How arrogant,is,that? I even suggested sending the ball,to 3rd party for review and,Goldman said there is no need to.

I know AAU and Drew do not,have a good reputation bc someone said,he was fired by Pawn Stars bc of too many problems with his,work. I also know he has numerous complaints about his authentication skills.

Anyone have.any,specific problems that they care to,elaborate,on? I am not sure what I can do but I am trying to,gather, any complaints and show a clear pattern of problems. Anyone,have any ideas on what I can do? Class action suit? Better business bureau complaint? Contact a Fraud Lawyer?

Views: 21650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too would like to see a picture of the ball. 

agreed. I have refrained from commenting on the boob Drew Maxipad, because you never showed the stupid autograph. Do I believe it's fake? Probably. I have NEVER seen a legitimate autograph with an AAU COA, so I could only guess. But that's just me, IMHO

Still, you can't tell who's a complete boob these days with-out a scorecard and the original OP is quickly gaining on "Boob" territory. ...Despite the fact I respect you are reporting the knucklehead rubber stamper to the FTC.

Please show the stupid ball already or you are entering "stupid idiot" at warp speed.

Nobody will investigate them.

Guys, all I asked for was suggestions and I am surprised of Randy's criticism. I am signing off from this site for good. I dont appreciate his comments.

And it becomes apparent why Luke 15 was really here...

Good call Randy! 

Yeah, he buys a Ruth ball with an AAU cert thinking he can get it to pass JSA and make many thousands of dollars.

When it fails, he starts looking for support in the form of this forum to help him figure out a way to recoup his initial investment.

I knew when he would not originally post a picture of the autograph there had to be a reason and when I started looking as his posts on other threads it became obvious that he owned the ball in question.

If he had not continued to post, I would have probably forgotten about it and let it drop but as usual, he kept posting updates and I couldn't resist outing him.

Well, on my last post I said I couldn't prove my suspicions. I guess you proved them for me.

You originally came to the sight because you were stuck with a bad Ruth you probably got off Coach's Corner and when JSA failed it you had no way to even recoup your loss so you started looking for other avenues.

It is obvious you own the ball in question or you would have posted a picture of it and told me to stick my suspicions up my you know what.

I know you are still following this thread.

Will you really be smart enough to stop posting or will you try to defend yourself and deny ownership of the ball in question?

I'd say the odds are 50/50.

Yup. This is the type of crap that makes me not even want to help people who post on this site. So many just come here to take advantage.

I bet this ball ends up on Craigslist looking for another sucker like the one that bought it.

Was it this EBay seller who sold him the Ruth forgery?

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/babe-ruth-cut-autogr...

I hope that isn't the case, Randy. 

But if it is......

Is this the ball in question?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service