We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree Mark.

I appreciate the thought, but I have cut my bad habits down to autographs, coffee & cigarettes. Hahahahha.

Anybody ever heard of these guys? http://aaunlimited.com/
They authenticated a Lucas signature on pawn stars.

Thank you JXE.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but he's a joke. Steve grad does the authenticating for pawn stars now.
Haha. Actually the autograph that Steve did authenticate was a very nice full signatures of Lucas' that aren't that common. Definitely not the scribble he's put on stuff the last 20 years. I would think it would be worth considerably more than his modern signature. Even on that repot script, the pawn star offered him a grand.

Thank you Christopher.

I owe him a case.

As seen on reruns of Pawn Stars. Lol

I'd like to share my favorite part of my Celebration haul, a neat 11x14 photo:

Now, I know that there's really nothing too special or exciting about it on its own (except for maybe the fact that he added Luke Skywalker). What's so cool about it is that I ordered it as a companion piece to something else...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service